The Approved Mortgages team can help with a free, simple and no obligation home loan pre-approval so you can begin searching for the perfect home in the right price range.
Pre-approved home loans provide first home buyers with a better understanding of how much a lender is prepared to lend. A pre-approval also helps speed up the purchasing process once you’ve found the home you want.
More often than not your pre-approval from the banks will come with some terms and conditions. These are really important to understand. You need to be reading the fine print on the restrictions of your pre-approval before you take any action and we can assist with your questions where required. Buying your first home is likely to be one of the biggest financial decisions you will make in your life - why wouldn't you work with a home loan expert to ensure it works out well and the pitfalls avoided?
Contact Approved Mortgages now and we will help fill out your application form. Our nationwide service means we can do this over the phone, via Skype or in person, depending on your location. Our application process is simple. You only need to complete one application, instead of having to potentially fill out multiple forms for different banks.
Key advantages of having your mortgage conditionally pre-approved are:
- It is 100% free and with no obligations
- You know your maximum budget which saves time throughout the process
- Depending on the lender, pre-approval is usually valid for up to 6 months
- It shows real estate agents and sellers that you’re a serious buyer
- It puts you in a stronger negotiating position
- It helps speed up the home loan documentation process and lets you bid at auctions